lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

Maniac

Im sort of a maniac i live with demons in my basement and i dont even have a basement... Yellow pavements and the statement is these rage that contradicts the drooling in the closet  who am i fooling? treating me like a puppet in the mirror for much i say clearer, suck it, i just got to pop it... Inject it, infect it with my bloody memories all these room theories inventing fake recoveries... Makes me eat the apple snake sceneries, pour liquor and swallow the soul robberies... And the things that bothers me the most is that i see the horns in detox i have to repost the make up host, sacrifice a goat in order to navigate the boat see the sun on the coast, drink the blood lets have a toast, burn in flames thats the cost... The cross that i carry hammer the nails ask for a bloody marry find the skeletons that i buried and smile thats a little scary... I try i swear i try to call the sky but for much of the time i fall and realize we humans dont fly... We travel shy like waiting to die, letting hiccups pass by... Let me explain myself in order we need all faith i say, in disorder with the air cuz the moments that count r the ones that take our breath away... I care its all good in dispair its not fair to use ur head only to grow hair because its clever to be a esquizofrenic homogenic sniff a hiccupalergenic... Dont panic im only a maniac turned into a dreamer a lunatic turned into a believer...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario